I was cycling home from work during the week when I was stopped in my tracks. A huge vogue style billboard faced me as I turned the corner, It was the Air France ‘Glamorous Getaway’ campaign. It wasn’t the fact that it looked like a giant spread from Harper’s Bizarre
Back in February, we were asked to look at creating an identity for Ireland’s best music venue (building previously know as the O2) which would be sponsored by Three. Our brief was firstly to come up with a name for the Venue, one that would capture the simplicity and clarity
- Pat Stephenson Partner, Business Director.
- Chris Upton Partner, Business Director.
- Colm Halpin Account Executive.
- Diogo Dias Designer.
- Eoin Murphy Senior Account Manager.
- Jonathon Cullen Head of Art
- Kieran O'Donovan Senior Account Manager
- Mikey (or Sam) Art Director.
- Patrick Meade Partner, Managing Director.
- Rory Hamilton Partner, Creative Director.
- Sam (or Mikey) Copywriter.
- Shane O'Riordan Head of Design.
- Annie Fleming Senior Copywriter
- Bairbre McGlade Art Director
- Claire O'Reilly Studio Manager.
- Fiona Scott Partner, Business Director.
- Julie Fullerton Account Manager
- Margaret Gilsenan Partner, Planning Director.
- Niamh Delaney Assistant accountant.
- Sarah Chadwick Office Manager
- Sinead Kavanagh Operations Manager.