You don’t see many Irish made car ads, blame the perceived expense of filming and the genre’s penchant for shot of impossibly silver cars carving down South African coastal roads. It’s a pity. We have a different relationship with our cars than our European counterparts.
Seven of Boys and Girls finest took the the field on Friday night. An hour later they emerged as men, blinking in the late evening sun, bloodied, slightly dizzy and with a shooting pain down their left arm, but most importantly victorious.It was a match that will live long in
At Boys and Girls we like to think making ads is kind of our forte. But when our new client Glenilen Farm asked us to create an online video to promote their new four packs of yoghurts, we took the term to a new, quite literal level.
- Pat Stephenson Partner, Business Director.
- Chris Upton Partner, Business Director.
- Colm Halpin Account Executive.
- Connor O'Hare Copywriter.
- Diogo Dias Designer.
- Eoin Murphy Senior Account Manager.
- Jonathon Cullen Head of Art
- Kieran O'Donovan Senior Account Manager
- Mikey (or Sam) Art Director.
- Patrick Meade Partner, Managing Director.
- Rory Hamilton Partner, Creative Director.
- Sam (or Mikey) Copywriter.
- Shane O'Riordan Graphic Designer
- Annie Fleming Senior Copywriter
- Bairbre McGlade Art Director
- Claire O'Reilly Studio Manager.
- Fiona Scott Partner, Business Director.
- Julie Fullerton Account Manager
- Margaret Gilsenan Partner, Planning Director.
- Niamh Delaney Assistant accountant.
- Sara Morrow Account Manager
- Sarah Chadwick Office Manager
- Sinead Kavanagh Operations Manager.