McDonnells Curry Sauce is one of those golden, authentic Irish brands, which lends itself to having a bit of fun creatively. So earlier this year when the McDonnells team approached us with the opportunity to create their first TV ad ever, we jumped at the chance.
You don’t see many Irish made car ads, blame the perceived expense of filming and the genre’s penchant for shot of impossibly silver cars carving down South African coastal roads. It’s a pity. We have a different relationship with our cars than our European counterparts.
Seven of Boys and Girls finest took the the field on Friday night. An hour later they emerged as men, blinking in the late evening sun, bloodied, slightly dizzy and with a shooting pain down their left arm, but most importantly victorious.It was a match that will live long in
- Pat Stephenson Partner, Business Director.
- Chris Upton Partner, Business Director.
- Colm Halpin Account Executive.
- Diogo Dias Designer.
- Eoin Murphy Senior Account Manager.
- Jonathon Cullen Head of Art
- Kieran O'Donovan Senior Account Manager
- Mikey (or Sam) Art Director.
- Patrick Meade Partner, Managing Director.
- Rory Hamilton Partner, Creative Director.
- Sam (or Mikey) Copywriter.
- Shane O'Riordan Head of Design.
- Annie Fleming Senior Copywriter
- Bairbre McGlade Art Director
- Claire O'Reilly Studio Manager.
- Fiona Scott Partner, Business Director.
- Julie Fullerton Account Manager
- Margaret Gilsenan Partner, Planning Director.
- Niamh Delaney Assistant accountant.
- Sarah Chadwick Office Manager
- Sinead Kavanagh Operations Manager.