Too often media space, whether it be press, digital or out-of-home, goes completely underutilised by advertisers who fail to recognise the potential of such space by not taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture.
This season we’re kicking off every Premier League kick off with a 30 second countdown from Three Mobile. From 30 to 1, we countdown the tense seconds before the game. Each number, each second, a visual celebration of the pre-game preparation of the fans and players. The 30 seconds
On the 2nd February we saw the 48th annual Superbowl take place, and with it brought fierce and costly competition between top ad-visories. It also featured an American football game where two teams, who’s localities preceded two obscure animals’ names, fought hard for victory but which ultimately ended in a
- Pat Stephenson Partner, Business Director.
- Chris Upton Partner, Business Director.
- Jonathon Cullen Head of Art
- Patrick Meade Partner, Managing Director.
- Rory Hamilton Partner, Creative Director.
- Shane O'Riordan Graphic Designer
- Annie Fleming Senior Copywriter
- Bairbre McGlade Art Director
- Fiona Scott Partner, Business Director.
- Julie Fullerton Account Executive
- Margaret Gilsenan Partner, Planning Director.
- Sara Morrow Account Manager