Another great night at the APMC’s this year when we were lucky enough to be awarded for some of our client work from the past year.
Each year the APMC’s are highly anticipated as they award the best in the business when it comes to activations, brand experiences and everything in between and this year was no different. We were delighted to be awarded the following:
- We were awarded Gold and overall Category inner for ‘Government, Charity and Cause-related marketing’ for the Irish Heart Foundation’s ‘Show Some Heart campaign’.
- Another overall Category winner and Gold for ‘Show Some Heart’ in the ‘Best Use of Broadcast Media’ category.
- Our Irish Heart Foundation campaign ‘Show Some Heart’ was also awarded Gold for ‘Best Integrated Campaign’.
- And finally, our ‘Show Some Heart’ campaign was awarded a Silver for ‘Best use of PR’.
- We won Gold for Three & Samsung’s The Connected Restaurant in the ‘Media, It & Telecoms’ category.
- We also picked up a Silver award in ‘Best Promotional Innovation’ for The Connected Restaurant.
- And a Bronze for ‘Best use of experiential over €30,000’ for The Connected Restaurant.
We were delighted on the night to win with two really strong client campaigns from last year in categories as broad as best innovation to best use of PR. It was a fantastic night, and a great way to celebrate all of the great work going on across the industry.